Sunday, December 18, 2011

17.12.2011

Just back from Strafford =D
The birth place of Shakespeare
[To be or not to be, that's a question]
Well...
I only remember this quote and I learned in from a Taiwan series drama
A funny yet stupid drama
*KO-One*
LOL~!!!
Its SUPERB cold outside especially with WIND
OMG~!!!
Even my body is warm enough
But my hands and foot are ICY~
Have to get a keep-warm-glove and socks as soon as possible
If not I'll crazy with this kind of weather

I found out I did something really funny and stupid in this early morning
Its REALLY AN EARLY MORNING~!!
I woke up in sudden and thought why my alarm is not ringing?
When I checked my phone...
Its about 4.08 and I thought its in PM
And am still wonder WHY no one call me...
*LOL~!!!*
I jump up from bed and checked with my lappy again
*I didnt shut it down*
Yea, its 4.08.....AM~!
*wtf?!*
I was angry with it actually because its so stupid~!!
My godness.....
I think is because of the weather
Too cold and freeze my brain
*What an excuse?!*
LOL~!!!


School holiday started after yesterday class
Am free yet but have to complete and competition requirements and my own assignment
*Presentation slide and a report*
Which have to submit when class start 3 weeks later
Anyways....
Am so lazy to upload the photos
But will upload them days later xD
Tata





~Vone
Morning Malaysia and friends
Night Birmingham and friends

No comments: