Tuesday, December 27, 2011

27.12.2011

Having yesterday baked cake as late breakfast
I suppose to do my works today but....
Feel super lazy to move on =(
Procrastinating here and there
H O W A M I G O N N A F I N I S H E D M Y W O R K S O N T I M E ?
I've postpone it for 2 weeks already
I've only 2 weeks left for it
Deduct the days going to London
Not even 2 weeks
E R G H ~ !!!!

Had a...
Scary?!
Uncomfortable?!
...dream last night
Feel so real and not feeling well =(
The scenarios of the dream keep popping out of my mind
The feeling inside my heart up and down
I feel something is missing
I feel so uncomfortable
I feel my heart is dropping down to the drain
Even I just remembered some pieces of it
But it feel so real until I feel like wanna peal of my heart
Will it be a puzzle piece of memory saved in my mind?
Could I just forget about it?
I know its hard as last time I'd the same situation too and I remember until now
E R G H ~ !!!
Dont gonna make it spoil my mood my holidays
Should relax myself and calm myself
I N H A L E ~ !!!
E X H A L E ~ !!!

Should drown myself inside my stake of works instead of procrastinating here and thinking all those nonsense sh*t stuffs





~Vone

No comments: