Tuesday, December 27, 2011

23.12.2011

Went to Liverpool today
For some reasons
I've to go there by myself
But Jane and Nelson were waiting for me at Liverpool station
*stupid gurl*
Its a raining journey
Listening to musics, looking out from window
Feel so relax and clam =)
Had Burger King for our late lunch in train while back to Birmingham
3 of us fall asleep after eating
Pity Nelson...
Have to wake up early in the morning next day but cannot have early sleep
So he purposely flooded the laundry room xD
Actually he accidentally flooded it
*lol~!!*
Birthday cake from Yvonne
Yea~
There's another Yvonne in our class
Jane was making sponge cake for the next day Christmas diner
The cheese is for the topping of the cake

24.12.2011
While preparing our diner in the afternnon
Jane opened my cabinet and looking for something
I was beside her washing dishes
"What's this?"
When I looked up
Dead bird?!
She opened her cabinet
Another dead bird?
*lol~!!*
Must be our naughty housemate - Nelson
He named them as HUNGRY BIRD instead of ANGRY BIRD
I dont know why
Or maybe me and Jane always get hungry?
Hehe...
Anyways,
Thankiiewww =D




~Vone

No comments: