Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Chirstmas 2011

22.12.2011 - Winter SolsticeSteamboat food for the night~
Origami Christmas Trees =)Tang yuan?! (O.O)
My godness~!!!
Not one gonna eat these man~Cup cakes by Jane =D
N I C E~!!
Cheers~~~
My exchanged gift =D

24.12.2011 - Christmas EveFood for the night - TURKEY, mashed potatoes, lagsania, cheesy veges, lamb, jelly and CAKE~Cake of the day =DOne two SEVEN =DMy exchanged gift =D
My Christmas gifts from this year, 2011
Candle holder - my lovely housemate, Jane
Owl water bottle - my lovely "mum", Rox
Chocolate - my lovely friend, Hwa
Angry bird hat - my lovely housemate, Nelson
Doggy key chain - first round gift exchange, unknown
Mustard note book - second round gift exchange, Wei Quan
Greeting cards - Hwa & OrleyRose - Mifu Special present with nice drawings - Terry & Su Ping

Thankiiewww =D








~Vone

No comments: